Sunday, September 04, 2016

meet em': eleonor mae

Well this is new, but weekly (or every once in a while) I'll probably have this "segment" where I basically introduce someone important in my life. And it'll give you a chance to get to know them/meet them too. Really, I only started this meet em' segment because my cousin (pictured above) wanted some attention (maybe). But anyway, this is my cousin Eleonor Mae but I call her captain sungit. First time I actually knowingly met her was this past summer in the Philippines. Actually, when you meet people you haven't really known all your life, you kinda don't know what to say or you stumble with your words. That's how it was starting off, but she's grown to be one of my favorite people. She's really sassy and crazy sometimes but I definitely appreciate the person she is. She has a daughter named Mikaela (or just Mika). I gave her my favorite hat (the one in the picture) which should mean a lot actually. I miss my cousins lots and it sucks that they live in different countries all around the world. But anyway, if you're reading this (captain sungit), thank you for the person you are and for being the annoying older sister that I never had (never wanted?). Love and miss you lots !!

No comments:

Post a Comment