Friday, September 02, 2016

about me: e x t e n d e d

Woah, okay so I've posted like 3 blogs by now but I haven't had the chance to tell you guys more about myself (not that it's super interesting). Well I guess first things first (im the realest), my name is Glen(dale) Manio and I'm 17 years old. I'm also a senior at Newark Charter High School (aye class of 2017). I live with my mom, dad, older brother (MJ) and my little brother (Jonathan). My older brother is in his first year at DelTech while my little brother is a freshmen at Newark Charter. My parents were both born in the Philippines, but I was born here in America (New Jersey).  As of my interests, I play lacrosse but I'm mostly a football and basketball fanatic. I really like talking about sports but it's definitely not gonna be the main focus of this blog. If any of you were curious, I'm also a (proud) christian. It doesn't mean that I'm super religious or perfect. It doesn't mean that I'm gonna hate you for "sinning" or that I'm gonna bash you for not believing in what I believe in. And it doesn't mean that I'm gonna yell at you with bible verses for every little thing you do. It means that I'm an imperfect human being striving to serve a perfect and worthy God in everyday life. If anything, I hope the one thing you get out of this blog is encouragement and relativity. But on another note, I started this blog mostly because my english teacher told us we had to keep a weekly blog. At first it felt like an obligation but it's starting to slowly grow on me. Anyways, I hope that you bear with me because I'm not the best blogger. I guess I'll just leave you with this quote
"You might be flawed, but you are chosen." -Rich Wilkerson Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment