Sunday, February 19, 2017

late night thoughts


At 12 in the morning, there are a lot of thoughts going through my head. Lacrosse starts up in two weeks and high school is almost over. It's the last chance to live life as a high school student would because the adult life and the adult reality check is gonna start before we know it. I truly believe that our deepest and most profound thoughts can come from staying up late at night. In the silence and loneliness, it's easy to have an abundance of thoughts. For me, the thoughts range from school to lacrosse, and even to what I'm going to speak about at our next Unashamed meeting. I actually don't know what I'm gonna speak about for Tuesday's meeting but I have to worry about my Physics project due Tuesday too. Late night thoughts bring me open-mindedness and a sense of peace. It's easy to get caught up in all the motions of life, but sometimes we just need to take a step back and reflect on how our lives are going. Life isn't all about just going through the motions and moving on. Late night thoughts are profound and a necessity to maintaining my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment