Sunday, October 30, 2016

Coke vs. Pepsi

      Most people have probably heard of the term "Battle of the Bands" but most have probably never heard of "Battle of the Brands." Throughout history, there has never been a more controversial topic than that of Coke vs. Pepsi. Chances are that the split for either side goes about 50/50. As for which I would personally choose, Coke takes the dub over Pepsi. I don't know about you but I can't find that many reasons to support either product, but others think that there's some psychological connection to a topic as controversial as this one. Some people refer to this battle as the "Cola Wars." Honestly, I would rather choose Coke because I've had it way more times than I've had Pepsi. If you're looking for an in-depth analysis on the taste and opportunity costs of Coke and Pepsi, this isn't a post where you'll find those answers

No comments:

Post a Comment